In case you missed this last week, be sure to add this quick, easy and oh so yummy meal to your menu. The kids LOVED it so it was a huge plus in my books! Enjoy!
If you try this tonight, feel free to share yours thoughts and pictures. Enjoy!
Rosemary Pot Roast
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 6 servings (1 1/2 cup each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 small baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced fat and sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Hunt’s® Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Spray inside of 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Trim excess fat from beef; discard. Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2. Combine potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Top with beef and remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 10 hours or until beef is tender.