One of my favorite foods is feta cheese. I just can’t get enough of it! I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate it into dishes other than salad. Sometime for fun I through it in the spaghetti sauce. So you can imagine my excitement to find this recipe on Pinterest.
What You’ll Need:
- Hummus (homemade or store bought)
- red bell pepper
- kalamata olives
- feta cheese
- fresh dill
How To Do It:
- Finely chop olive, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill.
- Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.
- Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Sprinkle bits of dill and serve with warm pita slices.
Stay up to date on all of my Yummy of the Tummy findings when you follow me on Pinterest. Share this project with your friends by pining it using the pin button below.