I found this idea on Pinterest and while trying to track the original source came up short. This is what I’ve gathered from the picture and my own experience of how to make your own Easter Bunny Bark.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks, broken
- M&M’s brand peanut or regular chocolate in pastel colors (12oz bag)
- *optional for design purposed
–>1/2 cup each pink colored melting chocolate wafers and pastel green colored melting chocolate wafers
- *You can melt all on top of the white chocolate for a traditional “bark” recipe OR you can melt on top of graham crackers or other light dessert time cookie
How To Do It:
- cover cookie sheet in parchment paper (or wax if you don’t have the other)
- spread 3/4 M&Ms and pretzels all over the sheet
- melt white chocolate throughly until all is completely melted and smooth
- pour over sheet mixture
- while white choc. is still hot, sprinkle the rest over the top of the white chocolate
- refrigerate until hardened, then storage in air tight bags or containers.
- * If you use the cookies/crackers you can place them down first on the wax paper.