Can you believe we’ve reached the end of the year already? 12 great giveaways from H-E-B’s Beauty Blogger program sure have flown by! If you haven’t had a chance to enter one, now is the last chance!
December’s Pick of the Month is the Holiday Gift Pack from Revlon. One of my favorite products in this set is the foundation. I love how it went on smooth and not cake/greasy like others. Miss Thing LOVED the “sparkly bling polish”.
While this isn’t an actual pre-packaged set, you can find all of the components at H-E-B in one easy to find spot. This was on an end cap in my store. There are several great color choices so I’m sure you’ll find one you love!
Revlon Price P0ints:
- Nearly Naked Foundation (MSRP: $9.99)
- Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (MSRP: $9.99)
- NEW Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick: Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E formula gives you a soft suede finish.
- NEW Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow: Expertly coordinated palette – everything you need to easily create show-stopping eyes.
- NEW Revlon TopSpeed Nail Polish: A built in top coat delivers a salon-smooth finish. Cool colors set in 60 seconds.
- NEW Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation & Pressed Powder: Buildable coverage, seamless blending.
There will be 2 winners. Each will receive a Revlon Holiday Gift Pack.
To enter the giveaway simply leave a comment on this post stating one of the followlling. This giveaway will end 12/21.
- REQUIRED: What is your must have beauty product around the holidays?
- Follow H-E-B & Frugal Reality on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway using the hashtag #hebbeauty
- Like Frugal Reality & H-E-B on Facebook
- Share about the giveaway on Facebook.
- Sign up for Frugal Reality’s FREE newsletters/RSS
- Join us on Pinterest or Google+
Rules & Fine Print:
Winners must be 18+ and legal US residents with valid U.S. mailing addresses. Winners are selected at random through 3rd party system. Winners must respond w/in 48 hours of giveaway end to claim prize(s).Giveaway will end 12/21/2012 11:59 CST NMS is responsible for all prize fulfillment. I received the productslisted above as compensation for my honest review.